The mission of The Palmer and Jane D. Davenport Foundation
is to improve the health, welfare and quality of life for people living on Cape Cod and the Islands. To fulfill our mission, the foundation has established the following goals:
- To broaden public access to the highest level of quality healthcare for residents and visitors.
- To foster opportunities for the creation and implementation of new technology acquisitions or facility expansion projects for regional health, social and human service agencies or providers.
- To encourage organizations to leverage the grants so as to produce meaningful results for the recipients.
- To drive innovation that will complement comprehensive results.
APPLYING FOR A GRANT
Grant requests must fall within the requirement that the project support a vital and stable organization on Cape Cod and the Islands that contributes to the quality of life and vitality of the community. Preference is given to specific program initiatives and challenge grants, not general operating expenses.
Download a grant application form (.pdf format)
HOW TO APPLY:
· Indicate the specific amount of funding requested and how it will be spent.
· Describe the project for which you are seeking funds.
· Briefly explain (150 words or less) why this project is important to your organization and to the community.
· List source and amount of other funding requested.
Applications are accepted any time of year and are reviewed each fall. The deadline for consideration during the current year is November 18. Attachments should include:
· Copy of the organization’s 501 (c)(3) status as determined by the IRS, or evidence of monitoring by a qualified fiscal agent, if appropriate.
· List of the board of directors or advisory committee.
· Financial information, including a copy of the most recent annual operating budget with line item expenses and sources of operating revenue.
Send all necessary documents to:
The Palmer & Jane D. Davenport Foundation
20 North Main Street
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
If you need further information contact Christine Gagnon at 508.398.2293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org